March 8, 2018
December 19, 2017
Change of Name: Kemble Consulting to Workforce Delivery Inc.
Dear Sir or Madam:
As Kemble Consulting enters its 6th year of operation we give notice of our intention to bring the organisation to a close in the first quarter of 2018.
Over the past year we have been engaged in a rebranding effort towards the trade name, “Workforce Delivery”. The new name highlights our primary passion towards construction & maintenance human capital management.
- de-risking projects via contextual supply/demand analysis,
- cost forecasting, including project payroll simulation & sensitivity analysis,
- planning to meet or exceed socio-economic commitments,
- optimized labour-posture development,
- collective & project labour agreement design & negotiation,
- sourcing strategies together with associated onboarding business process development & implementation,
- onsite labour relations and human logistics execution,
- workforce/supervisory development & training,
- alcohol and drug policy development & administration,
- labour and employment advocacy & representation,
- labour relations, human resources & harassment investigations,
- onsite reporting metrics implementation, and
- policies & training fostering human rights, respectful and culturally welcoming workplaces.
Effective January 1, 2018, all contracts held by Kemble Consulting will be novated to our new operating entity, Workforce Delivery Inc.
We are grateful for the support and continued welcome that we receive from the industry.
We look forward to continuing to serve those engaged in sustaining or new capital undertakings in Western Canada through the Workforce Delivery Inc. entity.
Workforce Delivery Inc.